Friday, December 19, 2008

Smile

It was only this year that I've become present with my smile. Before, I was so insecured about my smile and I was always embarassed to really really smile in front of others (especially in front of a camera). This was because I considered myself as "ugly", and people even called me an "orc" because of how my teeth looked like.

Last year, I decided to finally go to an orthodontist and have my teeth straightened. And after a year of wearing braces, my confidence went up, and I was able to really really give a smile from the bottom of my heart. Smiling is really powerful as it makes me feel really happy and my way to tell everyone that everything will be alright as Jesus is with us.

So this Christmas, here's my gift to everyone... SMILE!

Photobucket

5 comments:

atto aryo said...

the smile is great. keep it on! :-)

Diorell said...

Merry Christmas Geo! :)

totomai said...

ang mahal naman ng ngiting yan. hehe. merry christmas din. san ka ba jan sa dalawa, lol

Geo said...

@r-yo - thanks :) As you're a photographer, that's really something when you tell me the smile is great. Haha or feeling lang ako :)

@yvette - merry christmas! Pasok ka pa ba next week?

@totomai - hahahaha yeah, sobrang di mo ako mapapangiti sa camera dati :) And ako ung may glasses

Diorell said...

Hi Geo! :) No, not anymore. Starting Monday, break/wfh na ako. I'll be coming back to work on Jan 12. I'm using up all my CDO's from the GCF project.

Regarding your comment on my blog, I've been seeking guidance from people about it. I think I'm doing better during December.