My last post was about hatred and getting peace. However, I just lost myself to anger tonight when someone broke in my room and tried to steal my laptop....
It was around 10PM when I got home, when I saw my dad's guest come out of my room. I was worried and a bit doubtful of what happened. And when I got in my room, things didn't look like when I left. And worst of all, the side of my laptop was cracked open.
I had a kensington lock on my laptop before I left. And yes, I don't normally lock the room as it's only me and my dad at home. However, my dad let his guests in, and that guest tried to steal the laptop.
Anyway, I am just so angry and mad right now. I hate the guest for trying to steal my laptop (and breaking its side); and I hate my dad for letting people inside the house, and even into my room.
I can't sleep right now because I am not at peace with myself and I am so angry. Is this God's test? If it is, I just failed.
Sigh... how should one react at this situation? I know I am so angry right now... but as I write this, I am beginning to let it go and just talk to my dad to make sure that it won't happen again.
Guess I should sleep. Goodnight.
Goodbye, Canada!
3 months ago


6 comments:
Whoa Geo, that's really horrible! Did you tell your dad about what his guest tried to do? :(
Hi Mela :) Yes, I talked to my dad about it already. He promised not to let anyone in next time. Thanks!
kapal naman ng mukha nung bisita
Hi Aajao, onga medyo makapal nga. Nakakainis pero buti na lang di nanakaw. Di na talaga makakapasok yun sa bahay :P
Even God got angry. I am glad it was not stolen.
Thanks Hummie :)
Post a Comment