Friday, June 8, 2007

Do You Know God's Way To Heaven?

I embarked on a journey with one goal in mind - to have a personal relationship with Jesus. Luckily for me, Jesus Christ is God's ONLY way to heaven.
6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)
Jesus COMPLETELY PAID the penalty of our sins - SIN that separates man from God, who desires that we have eternal life with Him and have an abundant and meaningful life.
18For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit, (1 Peter 3:18)
Jesus was resurrected. His resurrection proves that He is the Son of God, the Messiah, the only Savior. But merely knowing what Jesus Christ has done for us is not enough, we must place our faith in Jesus Christ to save us.
8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
You can pray this simple prayer to express your faith in Jesus Christ and receive Him into your heart as your Lord and Savior. You only have to pray this prayer once but with sincerity because when He enters your life, He will never leave you.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I need You. I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that You died on the cross to pay for all my sins. With Your help, I will turn away from all my sins. Please come into my life and be my Lord and Savior. I accept your free gift of eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be. Thank you for coming into my life and giving me eternal life. Amen.

- Prayer from the CCF Chronicle.

No comments: