
I thank God for giving me another year to live on Earth.
And I thank the following for my 21st birthday firsts last July 3, 2007:
1. First person to greet me on my birthday - my friend, Phillip Kimpo
2. First person to give me a birthday kiss - my gym instructor, Joanne Sue Chua
3. First person to give me a birthday cake - my colleague, Kristine Espinosa
4. First person to treat me out on my birthday - my customer, Karen King
5. First person to sing me a happy birthday - my manager, Caloi Santos


11 comments:
ei, bee-lated happy burpday! :)
thanks aajao. Now you're the first person to greet me in my blog :)
Belated happy birthday geo!
i'm the first video blogger to greet you! Yey! Haha!
happy bday! hope you had a grand one. wala ako net sa hotel the past few days lol
@Cokskiblue - yes you are :) Thank you. Hey, I might invite you to dinner with Ia, Phillip, and Garro sometime. But I'm still busy though. Hehe :)
@Totomai - Thanks! Well, I didn't have a grand one. Just look at my cake, it's a cupcake. Hehehe :)
Ooooh. That would be great. Nakabalik ka na pala sa Pinas? Akala ko nasa Canada ka pa. Hehe.
uy, i'm on this list! :P
dinneeeerrr! btw, we should visit National Bookstore some time -- together. i can't find the titles you mentioned, and the NBS staff weren't any help. i saved the last 1K of GCs just for your book, hehe.
again, belated happy birthday!
@Cokskiblue - Yeah I'm back and alive :) Thanks
@Corsarius - yes we should go for dinner. Are you ok if we go to greenhills this time? To make things different than normal :)
sure, why not! it's been a long time since i've visited greenhills, too ;) virra mall, din!
Oh, hey! We almost have the same birthday. lol
Glad you had a great day.
What is the drinking age where you are at? 21 is a significant birthday here in the US.
@Hummie - thanks for the greeting! :) Yep, 21 is a good age. But I think 18 is the legal drinking age here. Hehe but I do started to drink socially when I was 19. :)
Post a Comment