But when I checked my email that night, I got an email from Geo Lubaton copying all the Yahoo! Groups that account was in. The email went like this:
Hi everyone,
Do you know why I was given the name geo?
Well because it is the anagram of ego.
I am a rich, egoistic, and self-centered man.
I love using the name of God to cover up the evilness within me because it makes me feel happy.
I feel sorry for you because you are...
...not as smart as me, too bad you do not have the achievements that I have now.
...not as athletic as me, too bad you do not have the toned body that I have now.
...not as rich as me, too bad you cannot travel to all the places that I have been to.
These are the things that I am absolutely proud of bragging to everyone.
I am so blessed by God because I am a good person.
I am sorry that you are not me. I pity you.
Well, life is unfair!
-Geo
I was shocked. It was obvious that someone who knows me hacked my account. I don't know what his intentions are but he succeeded in making me feel sad, angered, and worried. All along I thought I made amends with my enemies; but no, someone still hates me. I hope I am wrong and it was just a stalker, desperately in need of my love and attention. Haha!
In a way, I have to thank whoever did this as it made me realize how good my friends are. They started asking me if I was feeling alright (they thought I lost my mind!), proving that the email was hard to believe; except maybe the part that I am smart, athletic, and rich! ^__^ Rich with friends, that is! Haha!
On a serious note, whoever you are I am very sorry if I angered you. Hope you contact me directly if you have any grudge against me and I am sorry if I bothered the whole blogging community and my other friends because of that email. I reacted immaturely and started blaming people.
Benj & Jeff - I am really sorry I jumped to conclusions. We are civil but we weren't also in good terms. Let me know how I can make it up with you guys.


10 comments:
One of the trials that you can manage well because you have a strong foundation with God.
@kidglove - thank you so much. I heard from a friend that the hacker sent another email to everyone.. I just don't know what to do...
hey careful with those hackers. your blog might be hacked next. of course we wouldn't want that to happen.
i saw your YM the other day in an online status, i think i messaged you but you didn't reply. well, i guess it was the other person logged in *shrug*
Jon, you're right. I'm really scared what that hacker is capable of... I just don't know what to do or what I did to make him do that. :(
Sorry about the YM, yeah I can't login YM anymore. It's probably the hacker... too bad he didn't reply. You might be able to get some info from him. Haha :)
hacked! lol, why?
seriously though, if you can open your email, why cant you logged-in in your YM?
maybe its just your secret admirer then.
perhaps you can send an email to your friends too... oh, wait, maybe you can just give the link of this blog informing them what had happened. hehe
totomai, I was able to read and send emails using my gmail account, not my yahoo account. You see, I forward emails sent to my yahoo account to my gmail account. :P
Hehe no need to send emails to my friends, I trust they know me, and I deleted my yahoo account already. Thanks for the concern! :)
And yeah, I hope it's just my secret admirer. Hahaha Am I that intimidating? If someone likes me, she (or he) can just tell it to me. I won't bite! Hahaha
And you really think it is possible for you to have a secret admirer?
You are pathetic.
Anonymous, hmmm anything is possible :) And I'm just flattered that someone will do all these things just to get my attention. In a way, it makes me think I am important to him/her 'coz I made such an impact to his/her life.
And yeah, I said that because I prefer looking at the positive side of things. No sense sulking over spilled milk. :)
Thanks for sharing your thought :)
that was pretty scary geo. hope all is well now. do keep on with your blog, you have it right on....
Male Beauty, it's not that well yet. Someone just mimicked my friendster profile and I get a lot of forgot password emails from my other sites. This hacker is really serious! Hahaha :)
And yeah, thanks for believing in me. I appreciate it a lot. God bless to you! :)
Post a Comment